- W.A.D. – Workmat, p. 9 in Trainer’s Resource Materials
- W.A.D. – Key, p. 10 in Trainer’s Resource Materials; one set of cut-apart cards run on cardstock, per pair AND one copy of the Key per person for pairs to check their work and take with them
- Tell participants that before proceeding further with the training, they will spend some time becoming more familiar with a few acronyms they have heard during this session.
- Ask participants to select a partner and give each pair a Ziploc® bag with MEP terms, acronyms, and definitions.
- Ask participants to fill in the terms and definitions for the acronyms listed on their W.A.D. Workmat.
- Pass out the Key to all participants. Review and clarify as needed.
- Click to the next slide.